A sad fact

Tonight I have my choice to watch the Kings or Jazz game. (Thx to Leauge Pass) You know what? I didn't change the channel to NBATV til the timeout was called in the Jazz game. Even in the OT period...

I am not trying to diss the Kings or the fans watching the game on TV. I just want to take this example to illustrate my frustration to my team this year. I can't imagine in my life time I would do that (not watching every min of a Kings game). But the fact is, I just did. And I felt so sad about this. I mean it. I felt so sad because I don't think I care so much anymore. You can label me as a fair weather fans. But I also think I have followed my team long enough to take any 'off night' or 'off-stretch'. I just don't see we have any life at all this year, provided we have the same coach, same players. I just don't see it.

Sorry by being negative. I just want to express my frustration. Are I allowed to do so?

Btw I LOVE the way Utah was playing. Makes me more sad to watch the Kings play............... :(

There's a good thing on the horizon. You're playing Toronto at home. Likewise, don't think I'm not salivating over the Hawks tomorrow.

Gargamel said:
There's a good thing on the horizon. You're playing Toronto at home. Likewise, don't think I'm not salivating over the Hawks tomorrow.
maybe you haven't seen Toronto played lately..

Since93 said:
Tonight I have my choice to watch the Kings or Jazz game. (Thx to Leauge Pass) You know what? I didn't change the channel to NBATV til the timeout was called in the Jazz game. Even in the OT period...

I am not trying to diss the Kings or the fans watching the game on TV. I just want to take this example to illustrate my frustration to my team this year. I can't imagine in my life time I would do that (not watching every min of a Kings game). But the fact is, I just did. And I felt so sad about this. I mean it. I felt so sad because I don't think I care so much anymore. You can label me as a fair weather fans. But I also think I have followed my team long enough to take any 'off night' or 'off-stretch'. I just don't see we have any life at all this year, provided we have the same coach, same players. I just don't see it.

Sorry by being negative. I just want to express my frustration. Are I allowed to do so?

Btw I LOVE the way Utah was playing. Makes me more sad to watch the Kings play............... :(
Didn't get to see the Jazz game. But I think that the Kings-Rockets game was pretty exciting eventhough we lost. Definitely better than the 102-80 or whatever it was in the Jazz game. By the way even I have taken of the new Jazz teams. Looks really good.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Took the wrong night off Since 93 -- we DID have spark tonight, and you missed a great game. But hey, I used to watch every televised game when we were lucky to win 25.

Bricklayer said:
Took the wrong night off Since 93 -- we DID have spark tonight, and you missed a great game. But hey, I used to watch every televised game when we were lucky to win 25.
To be fair, Brickie, some fans are either too young (or just weren't fans back in those days) to remember. They'll start watching again when we start winning.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, you found a twenty-plus point blowout more entertaining than one of the most tightly contested games of this young season? Interesting... It also intrigues me that someone whom alleges to have been a fan of the Kings "since '93" would be so quick to give up on them.