I was away from the house and just checked in for scores on my phone. Got home and turned it on as Fox tied the game.

I rather expect that many turned the game off as walked out of the Timberwolf’s arena.

That was a amazing finish and glad I tuned in.

I hereby give credit where credit is due.
Buddy has shown us his value since becoming our 6th man.
If we lose Bogi this summer, I will be disappointed. But I can see a scenario in which Bazemore becomes our starter and Buddy remains our first option off the bench.

I sent this text to my brother summarizing this remarkable event, I'll copy it here for you all:

Last night, the Kings were down 17 points with about 2:49 remaining against the T-wolves, and went on to win the game in OT. At one point in the game, they were down 25 points. Since the NBA started keeping play by play stats in 1997, teams were 0-8,378 after being down 17 points with less than three minutes to go. Buddy Heild scored 20 points in the quarter on a perfect 6 of 6 shooting. After the game, Buddy said “I felt like Kobe was with me”. The only other player in NBA history to score 20 points on perfect 4th quarter shooting in a game his team had been down by 25 points and went on to win? Kobe Bryant. Buddy’s childhood hero? Kobe Bryant. Buddy’s jersey number? 24, same as Kobe’s second jersey number. Buddy's rebound and assist numbers in the game? 5 and 3 = 8, Kobe Bryants first jersey number. Buddy's point total for the game? 42. 24, reversed.