2017 CBA FAQ now online!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yep, it's true! The new FAQ (or bible) for the most recent Collective Bargaining Agreement has now been posted online. It's the one bookmark you absolutely MUST have for in-depth explanations of all things related to the CBA.

Check it out here:

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm

Thank you, Larry Coon!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Coon has posted his latest FAQ on the 2017 CBA.
6/30/2017: New version for the 2017 CBA. I'm still not 100% finished, but it's enough to publish. In particular, the index isn't done and I have about 30 open issues I need to resolve. I'll try to get them updated quickly.

This FAQ is for anyone who wants to know more about the salary cap, trade rules, and other aspects of the NBA's 2017 Collective Bargaining Agreement. There is a lot of information here, so there are several ways to navigate this document. A simple text search within your browser is the easiest way to find something if you know what you're looking for -- that's why I kept the entire FAQ on one page. You can go to the table of contents to see a list of all the questions, or if you want to know about a particular topic you may be able to find it in the index.