2017 Bigdog-VF21 Kingsfans NFL fantasy league

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yahoo is doing things differently. I received notification that our league will be auto-renewed on June 27. At that point, I'll update this thread and include the draft date and time. If you participated last year, your team will be renewed for the coming season. If you do not want to participate, let me know ASAP so we can fill your slot. If you haven't participated but want to be put on the waiting list, all I ask is that you only sign up if you're going to be active the entire season. Nothing ruins a league like having someone just disappear after a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Draft day is Sunday, Aug. 27 at 10 a.m. I would appreciate it if all returning managers checked in via this thread or on Yahoo so I can fill any empty slots.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League ID#: 128002
League Name: BIGDOG-VF21 KingsFans
Auto-renew Enabled: Yes
Custom League URL: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bigdogvf21kf
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Aug 27 10:00am PDT
Max Teams: 10
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade End Date: November 11, 2017
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: Commissioner
Trade Reject Time: 1 day
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Game Time - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15, 16, and 17 (8 teams) Note: Week 17 runs 6 days from Dec 26 to Dec 31
Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
League Pickem: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

Offense League Value
Passing Yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 6
Interceptions -2
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1
Receiving Yards 10 yards per point
Receiving Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Point After Attempt Made 1
Defense/Special Teams League Value
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4
Extra Point Returned 2

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I do not like the new Yahoo method of renewing leagues. As of today, I cannot tell if anyone other than myself and kingfanpaul is actually committed to the league. Our draft is Sunday. I guess I'll know then whether or not this league is going to continue. :(

I do not like the new Yahoo method of renewing leagues. As of today, I cannot tell if anyone other than myself and kingfanpaul is actually committed to the league. Our draft is Sunday. I guess I'll know then whether or not this league is going to continue. :(
I feel the same way. In my league only 3 people have responded. By the way, I will be returning however I will be auto drafting as I have already paid for my golf tournament.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Great draft, folks. I cannot tell for certain because of how Yahoo does some things, but it looks like most of our managers have returned. I may have an orphan team (auto drafted) so if you're interested in adopting a pre-established team, post your name here. If someone auto-drafted and doesn't check in on the league board (I can tell when they're active on the board in any way) I will be open to the idea of re-homing the team.

I'd be willing to take over a team in this league if you need it.

Might be best to do it before week 1 or before week 10 (or week 8 if you have 8 teams) after everybody has played everybody else once, but whatever you decide is fine with me.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd be willing to take over a team in this league if you need it.

Might be best to do it before week 1 or before week 10 (or week 8 if you have 8 teams) after everybody has played everybody else once, but whatever you decide is fine with me.
I won't really be able to tell who's active and who's not until week 1 is in the books. If someone who wasn't at the draft and hasn't checked in either here or on the league Yahoo page doesn't make any roster changes, etc. after the first week, I'm going to assume they're not active. Right now, there are two teams I think may be orphans.

Great!

We have one manager (luckynuMBer10) in the other league who I don't think has logged in for a couple years. I'm hoping we can find someone to take over his team eventually, if not this year then next.

Great!

We have one manager (luckynuMBer10) in the other league who I don't think has logged in for a couple years. I'm hoping we can find someone to take over his team eventually, if not this year then next.
Yea, I have asked several times and no one has responded. I am still looking for someone to replace him. If anyone would like to take over his team, please let me know.