2016-17 KingsFans Fantasy Basketball - Daily/Auction

I started up our KingsFans Daily league with Auction draft again this year.

Here are some details:

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 22 10:30am PDT
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 40
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Again, this is a daily league with an auction draft (only the draft uses the auction format). We usually have lots of fun with the auction format so I encourage folks to sign up and try it out.

Yahoo auto-includes past teams and right now we have 7 signed up. I'd like to get more people, so if you're interested let me know and I'll send an invite.

Right now we have 8 teams (it shows 9 but one team was added on accident). That's enough to go ahead with the draft on Saturday.

But I'd love to have more, so I'm going to actually leave the link to sign up right here. Feel free to sign up if you'd like. I'd prefer KF.com members.
(Fair warning: if you're the last one to sign up and we have an odd number, I will drop you before the deadline for the draft.)

https://yho.com/nba?l=31220&k=01b7e84c0556eff1&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=60b005a0a3233aaa