Sacramento Kings all decade team

I was listening to Dave's show this morning, and they were trying to construct a Kings all decade team. This exercise should show you how fortunate we are now today over the last 10 years. Sad though considering what we've put on the floor in some ways.

* Harrison Barnes & Kevin Martin are disqualified for playing in too few games, can't use them.

Here is the format. 12 man roster.

Starters/bench 1 of each per position
6th man
X factor or best not on list for 12th spot.

I'm going to mix it up and give my all-decade worst team:

PG: Ramon Sessions / George Hill
SG: Ben McLemore / Jimmer Fredette (honourable mentions to Marco Belinelli and Aaron Afflalo)
SF: Donte Green / John Salmons
PF: Kenny Thomas / Mikki Moore (honourable mentions to Carl Landry and Chuck Hayes)
C: Spencer Hawes / Georgios Papagiannis

I kind of cheated, because this isn't actually the worst combination of players of the past decade, but rather the most controversial/disliked/underperforming players to have played for us. Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Last edited:
I'm going to mix it up and give my all-decade worst team:

PG: Ramon Sessions / George Hill
SG: Ben McLemore / Jimmer Fredette (honourable mentions to Marco Belinelli and Aaron Afflalo)
SF: Donte Green / John Salmons
PF: Kenny Thomas / Mikki Moore (honourable mentions to Carl Landry and Chuck Hayes)
C: Georgios Papagiannis / WCS

I kind of cheated, because this isn't actually the worst combination of players of the past decade, but rather the most controversial/disliked/underperforming players to have played for us. Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.
Oh boy, Sessions.....I remember people (myself included) wondering if he had mental health problems. Like suffered some head trauma or something.

Of course Papa. Funny thing about Papa was some of the love Sim & Cooley had. I don't recall a single Papa fan.

This is fun! Monday will be much fun when I am at the California classic!! But abyways:

Pg: Fox, Evans
Sg: Buddy, Bogie
Sf: Gay, Francisco Garcia
PF: Bagley, JT
C: Cousins, WCS

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Oh boy, Sessions.....I remember people (myself included) wondering if he had mental health problems. Like suffered some head trauma or something.

Of course Papa. Funny thing about Papa was some of the love Sim & Cooley had. I don't recall a single Papa fan.
I legit liked Papa. If I squinted hard enough he could maybe play, but he was a jerk on the court which I appreciate.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Papa would have been a fan favorite were it not for the fact we picked him out of nowhere in the draft.

I mean, the kid had a rivalry with Dragan Bender for some reason.