Fire PDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea , ill be the one to start this thread.. before things get worse and worse... he lost Reke.. hes signing a scorer we dont ****ing need.. I had bad vibes from the start with this guy..

I dont care if people bash me for this thread. I can sense it, things are going totally wrong. and we should fix it RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: For clarification, the OP has apologized for even starting this thread, admitting that he was a little too influenced by certain alcoholic spirits to be thinking clearly. - VF21

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea , ill be the one to start this thread.. before things get worse and worse... he lost Reke.. hes signing a scorer we dont ****ing need.. I had bad vibes from the start with this guy..

I dont care if people bash me for this thread. I can sense it, things are going totally wrong. and we should fix it RIGHT NOW!
No thanks

I will give OptimusRhyme credit where it is deserved: if PDA does not build a contender before he either leaves or retires, he was the first one to publicly ask for his head. However, if the inverse is true, he looks like the biggest idiot in Kings land.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Bash you? What good would it do?

I just hope all Kings fans aren't judged by stuff like this.

smh...

This post is nuts. I for one like what pete is doing. Landry is solid and shows the new direction the kings are going. The kings might actually pass the ball for a change.

Entity

Hall of Famer
This post is nuts. I for one like what pete is doing. Landry is solid and shows the new direction the kings are going. The kings might actually pass the ball for a change.
this isn't a new direction. this is reverse you do realize we had landry 2 years ago right? he was worthless he has now went from worthless to worth 26 mil with worse statistical numbers than he had back then.

Bash you? What good would it do?

I just hope all Kings fans aren't judged by stuff like this.

smh...
Im sorry i had a little too much Jager tonight so maybe this thread was overeacting.. But I thought defense was first priority for this year? we Lost our best defender and star in reke for vasquez (brutal defender) and a pf that cant defend or rebound and is undersized? Up nex we sign sam young.. What a waste in talent in Reke.. smh

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Landry is a bigger black hole than Reke/Cuz/Kobe combined.

Do you remember the stretch for us where he went about 15 games without a single assist? The guy does not pass out of the post. If people thought Reke forces bad/tough shots in the paint, just wait until Landry refreshes your memory.

Landry hasn't averaged 1 APG or more in his entire career. His career high is .9 APG. This guy is going to help with ball movement?

Edit, I was mistaken about the 15 game stretch but in quickly looking at his game logs he went on a 27 game stretch for us in 10-11 where he registered more than a single assist just once.

Last edited:
this isn't a new direction. this is reverse you do realize we had landry 2 years ago right? he was worthless he has now went from worthless to worth 26 mil with worse statistical numbers than he had back then.
Now people are just making stuff up to bash PDA.

Sad, Sad day. It's a pity Landry or Vasquez will never get a real chance for a number of posters here

Entity

Hall of Famer
Now people are just making stuff up to bash PDA.

Sad, Sad day. It's a pity Landry or Vasquez will never get a real chance for a number of posters here

show me where I am making this up buddy? seriously show me. this is all FACTS. Landry was here had the best year of his career and he lost his job to JT because he did not fit with cousins down low. now he is back. thats not made up.

Not happy with anything he has done but not ready to call for his head just yet. I want to see what he does with Thompson and our backcourt before I get too upset.

He's had 6 days of FA to rebuild the team. Calm down. Wanting to fire a GM after less than a month is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that I'm guessing Malone was the one who wanted Landry, since he coached him in GS. My guess is they're trying to acquire talent/assets and build a legit bench.

Again i drank too much jager so feel free to delte this thread if you guys like. but im just pissed. I really thought we were going to move in a defensive direction with the team. A championship direction. sigh. sorry if i reacted too soon but im just upset with these moves... I want the best for this team..

Entity

Hall of Famer
No, you're making wildly incorrect assumptions about Landry's game.
how in the hell is it an assumption?? he has never once in his carreer averaged over 6.5 rebounds and that was starting. thats fact not assumption. he is a very poor post defender thats fact not assumption. he was here and didn't work well with cousins so he lost his job to JT. that is fact not assumption. but now he is back. I mean hell why don't we bring Justin Williams back. some seem to thing players are better when they come back the 2nd time. maybe justin will get 6 blocks a game this time.

So, you're perfectly fine with a coach who hasn't coached a game, but want the head of a GM six days after free agency. Logic is pure I shall say.

At least Malone had the sense too wanna keep Reke... I know hes about defense and thats what wins championships... PDA hasnt mentioned Defense once and his moves are proving he dont give an eff about D!

One move and I've lost confidence in him. This move for Landry was completely without direction as far as I'm concerned. We're rebuilding, we should be concerned with our cap and acquiring young assets, not giving out middling, redundant contracts to mediocre talent that will keep us bad but good enough not to get a top 5 pick

Entity

Hall of Famer
maybe guys 8 years into their career can suddenly learn defense? maybe that is his angle. who knows. like Brick said in the other thread unless you trade JT/Ppat or Hayes/Ppat for a STARTING PF with defensive and shotblocking abilites this will be a sub 20 win season without Reke or a top tier SF i.e. Granger,Deng

Status
Not open for further replies.