Trade Jimmer to Utah

Entity

Hall of Famer
Take CJ Mccollum at #7 trade Jimmer to Utah for the #21 Draft Tony Snell early to ensure you lock him up at #21. sign Douglas to ensure depth at pg. Go hard after Dorrell Wright.

IT, Mccollum, Douglas
Evans, thornton, salmons
Wright, Salmons, Snell, Outcast
JT, ppat, Hayes
Cousins, JT, aldrich, Hayes

14 man roster. I am all for the trade of Outlaw, MT, Hayes, salmons. for upgrade of Aldrich. IT would be next if CJ proves he can do it.

We'll be lucky to get a 1st rounder for him. He's a spot up shooter that has trouble with spot up shooting lol. He shoots better off the dribble but can't get open off the dribble.

That is why Jimmer will be playing elsewhere....

The Sacramento Kings are looking to acquire a second first-round pick and are using guard Jimmer Fredette as bait. Sources say the Kings have reached out to a number of teams in the mid-to-late first round in an attempt to secure another pick. Both the Indiana Pacers and Utah Jazz are potential destinations for Jimmer. Kings coach Mike Malone is enamored with both Tim Hardaway Jr. and Tony Snell, but the Kings feel that they can get them much lower in the draft. ESPN.com

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#uJ7MSopMcqLETdAk.99

The Sacramento Kings are looking to acquire a second first-round pick and are using guard Jimmer Fredette as bait. Sources say the Kings have reached out to a number of teams in the mid-to-late first round in an attempt to secure another pick. Both the Indiana Pacers and Utah Jazz are potential destinations for Jimmer. Kings coach Mike Malone is enamored with both Tim Hardaway Jr. and Tony Snell, but the Kings feel that they can get them much lower in the draft. ESPN.com

I put this in another post as well but I really don't like this direction depending on what we are doing at #7. Hardaway would be a throw away pick to me as I don't think he's a good enough defender to get significant minutes at 2 or strong enough to play the 3. Snell would be ok but I just don't think he's that much of an upgrade at the 3.

Entity

Hall of Famer

believe it or not I didn't see that before i started the thread. also pacers was the other team I thought of that needed permiter shooting from the bench. I just went straight for Utah because of the fan fair.

I put this in another post as well but I really don't like this direction depending on what we are doing at #7. Hardaway would be a throw away pick to me as I don't think he's a good enough defender to get significant minutes at 2 or strong enough to play the 3. Snell would be ok but I just don't think he's that much of an upgrade at the 3.
Jimmer can't dribble the ball up the court. He's had two years to do it and still can't. I've given up on him. He can't even play in the summer league - yuck. Too bad, because I really wanted him to do well in the NBA. I'd move him to the Jazz for the pick. There is no need for Jimmer on this team and Utah could sell some seats and jerseys. Ideal would be the 14th pick and get Mohammad, CJ, Adams, or Carter-Williams. I doubt they trade for him, though.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Heck they have paul george now at SF Granger is injured. No telling what he will be like. how about Jimmer, Mt, Hayes for Granger and the #23 pick

Jimmer can't dribble the ball up the court. He's had two years to do it and still can't. I've given up on him. He can't even play in the summer league - yuck. Too bad, because I really wanted him to do well in the NBA. I'd move him to the Jazz for the pick. There is no need for Jimmer on this team and Utah could sell some seats and jerseys. Ideal would be the 14th pick and get Mohammad, CJ, Adams, or Carter-Williams. I doubt they trade for him, though.
Why can't he play in the summer league?

Why can't he play in the summer league?
Oh...I meant everytime I watched a summer league game, Jimmer sucked. He couldn't dribble, got trapped with the ball, and looked lost. That was last year in the summer leagues games I watched. I didn't mean that he isn't able to play there due to rules or something like that in the future.