Wednesday morning and latest news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bryan May ‏@BMayNews10 2m

Sea done. Sacramento delegation just walked into BoG meeting. It's go time. #PhoneBooth

stevelarge_cbs13 ‏@largesteven 2m

Seattle group finished. Gavin. Joe. George. And Chris Hansen leave NBA presentation room. KJ, Ranadive, Mark Friedman immediately enter.

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 1m

Sac group promptly walks in. Mayor KJ says "Game Time".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 40s

I've always wondered why George's hair is so much different than Joe and Gavin's. Not a joke setup, serious question. No one liners please.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ailene Voisin ‏@ailene_voisin 33s

David Stern will attend Game Six of GSW-Spurs Series tomorrow in Oakland ......

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, that's VERY telling to me. Would Stern come to a game the day after the NBA has turned down Vivek Ranadive? Me thinks not.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I tweet off and on about random things but mostly use it for updates, I need to take a break from it after all this is resolved
I think most people will be cutting down on who they follow after this is over. I'm just incredibly glad we've got Twitter as a source. Can you imagine doing this back in the day, like when we all sat around our radios waiting for the coverage of Webber's re-signing with the Kings? Ah, memories...

I think most people will be cutting down on who they follow after this is over. I'm just incredibly glad we've got Twitter as a source. Can you imagine doing this back in the day, like when we all sat around our radios waiting for the coverage of Webber's re-signing with the Kings? Ah, memories...

Thank goodness for technology

I wish I could remember how I originally found this forum. But I do know that I have been lurking since the old days before the server crash. It's been so great having this board over the years!!! GO KINGS! GO KJ! GO RANADIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.