[Game] Toronto @ Kings - 12/5/12

I was checking the box score and I thought Slamson was in the starting lineup. I was very disappointed when I realized it was Salmons.

Interesting comments from Raptor announcers about JJ. Said the management brought him in for a meeting to talk about his future in the NBA. GMs thought he had a future has a defensive stopper, but Johnson felt he had a lot more offensive game to show off and management didn't exactly agree.

Same issue happening here.

Interesting comments from Raptor announcers about JJ. Said the management brought him in for a meeting to talk about his future in the NBA. GMs thought he had a future has a defensive stopper, but Johnson felt he had a lot more offensive game to show off and management didn't exactly agree.

Same issue happening here.
well then he ended up on the perfect team "everyone has a green light."

He has been penetrating well and making things happen. I wondered how long it would take for your negative comments to start about Jimmer. He would have 3 or 4 assists if layups were not missed.
dribbling into a crowd, almost running out of bounds, throwing up sloppy passes, one of which was stolen, the rest were lucky to get to the recipient. wouldnt really call that good playmaking

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
dribbling into a crowd, almost running out of bounds, throwing up sloppy passes, one of which was stolen, the rest were lucky to get to the recipient. wouldnt really call that good playmaking
Of course you wouldn't. You have yet to say ANYTHING good about Jimmer that I can recall. Why start now?

Raps announcers now talking about how Keith Smart needs to settle into a rotation that excludes some players from regular minutes instead of "trying to make everyone happy."

Sad how a play by play announcer from a team a country away knows how to fix our team, yet the guys in the office have no clue.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG! I just saw a play! Getting the ball to the guard to bring up the court, passing to confuse the defense while your cutter gets inside and then dishing into the open guy for the dunk! OMG again!!!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Raps announcers now talking about how Keith Smart needs to settle into a rotation that excludes some players from regular minutes instead of "trying to make everyone happy."

Sad how a play by play announcer from a team a country away knows how to fix our team, yet the guys in the office have no clue.
Matt Devlin is quality. I'd rather we had him than the preening schmoe Napear.

Of course you wouldn't. You have yet to say ANYTHING good about Jimmer that I can recall. Why start now?
if you actually looked through all my posts you would see me praising JImmers shooting ability and saying that he should be playing OFF the ball. its when hes got the ball dribbling around i have a problem.

not sure if you noticed, but the team wasnt doing so well when he was in the game, the lead has grown since he went back to the bench

and thats the second time tonight the team has played very good defense for 20 seconds and then John Salmons ****ed it up in the last couple seconds to give up a bucket