LeBron Likes Big Cuz for ROY

Hands off James! you can't our future ROY! go play with Wade/Bosh and keep the 7akers at bay until it's time for the Kings to take over.

i think last's years ROY finalist in Evens/Jennings/Cury. will be Cousins/Wall/Johnson for this year.....

I think Cousins has a great shot at being the BEST rookie, but it's still going to be hard to beat Wall's hype plus the stats he will be able to put up on a HORRIBLE team next year.

Lebron is trying to be nice so that the kings fans wont BOOOOOO him like in CLE, NY, CHI and NJ while arriving to Arco next season:p

I think Cousins has a great shot at being the BEST rookie, but it's still going to be hard to beat Wall's hype plus the stats he will be able to put up on a HORRIBLE team next year.
You cant deny Wall is an amazing player..
I again dont really care about the ROY Award- just want Boogie to have a good season and feel well in Sac-Town.

You cant deny Wall is an amazing player..
I again dont really care about the ROY Award- just want Boogie to have a good season and feel well in Sac-Town.
Not saying he isn't, but there isn't any question he has been a bit overhyped. Just yesterday he was on the ESPY's for best breakthrough athlete (which I think Tyreke definitely should have been on the voting at least) when he hasn't even played an NBA game yet and he didn't play THAT well at Kentucky to deserve this much attention.

Not saying he isn't, but there isn't any question he has been a bit overhyped. Just yesterday he was on the ESPY's for best breakthrough athlete (which I think Tyreke definitely should have been on the voting at least) when he hasn't even played an NBA game yet and he didn't play THAT well at Kentucky to deserve this much attention.

Wow, that is ridiculous. I agree that Cousins will have to play noticeably better than Wall to win ROY, in order to overcome the 'hype' factor.

It would be impressive if there was a streak of 3 ROYs in a row from Calipari programs. That guy sure knows how to pick 'em. Recruitment that good should be against the rules.

Tyreke getting the award last year felt kind of important, because we hadn't had any kind of recognition like that in a while. Now that that's done, I don't think I care if Cousins wins it or not this year, as long as he's showing the progression towards becoming that dominant player. Even if he outperforms Wall and Wall steals the award, who cares now? We got Reke and Boogie! :cool:

the so called 3 kings (Wade,James,Bosh) should have gone to the Kings! They could have the best up and coming PG and C in Evans and Cousins and would compete for the next decade! Kings would have been the most hated team instead of the Heat right now. :D