Kevin martin traded to rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know the details. I wonder if we are getting back the corpse of Tmac. Though it looks like NY is involved which makes more sense.

"Kenny Thomas, Hilton Armstrong and Sergio Rodriguez will also come to Houston, while McGrady, Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey will be outgoing."

L

Lafayette

If somehow the Kings get Landry and some crap throw away contracts then that's good enough. Even if they end up with McGrady that's fine also.

L

Lafayette

If somehow the Kings get Landry and some crap throw away contracts then that's good enough. Even if they end up with McGrady that's fine also aslong as they get a pick out of it.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
It had to be done.

And as an aside, other than the defense where Battier and Hayes will gnaw his leg off before they let him slack, its hard to imagine a better fit for Kevin. They need what he brings, and when Yao returns, he's still the right inside/outside fit there in a way he could not be here. Throw in Adelamn being the coach, and its hard to see a better chance for him.

Last edited:
It's about time to see Petrie take a risk for a change. Huge trade. If you want to get better, you have to make some risks. Obviously, not everybody is going to like seeing Kevin go, but let's be honest he was never going to be the player that everyone hoped and the only way we could improve is by using him to bring in some firepower. Great day to be a Kings fan. T-Mac may be old but he is still a beast.

What if we do this deal, then swing McGrady to another team by the end of the deadline? Landry, Dorsey + Whomever the other team gives us for McGrady... It isn't looking too bad...

Had a feeling this was the case, but still shocked it happen and the details of who and how.

Always sad to see players who were so productive for us so many years. :(The last remaining player of Aldeman's era is now back with him. Kevin will love being back with Aldeman, he'll flourish under his system. Wish him all the best and will no doubt see him light us up for 25+ points years to come.

The Tyreke Evans Era has definitely begun, if it had not already. To the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.