Flynn v. Jennings v. Curry

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think he is scheduled to come here. I've read so many threads today, though, that I can't immediately point you in the right direction...

:eek:

If we draft Curry this year and Derrick Favors next year, then maybe the Kings can Curry-Favors with the fanbase! :D

Okay, that was a stretch. :rolleyes:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If we draft Curry this year and Derrick Favors next year, then maybe the Kings can Curry-Favors with the fanbase! :D

Okay, that was a stretch. :rolleyes:
You know, there's just never a drum set around when you need one the most.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Jennings did look rather small with all those big guys around him. He's going to have to work hard to get his weight up. The jumper looked good though.

Jennings did look rather small with all those big guys around him. He's going to have to work hard to get his weight up. The jumper looked good though.
The jumper looked good? LOL
Not Steph's dunk out of the set, or his 3 j's in the flow...but Jennings ugly looking freethrow line with no defense on him jumper?
Wow.

Last edited:
There's a reason why Curry's stock is HOT, and it's not based on these short little vids. All his workouts have gotten rave reviews. We'll see after the weekend.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
The jumper looked good? LOL
Not Steph's dunk out of the set, or his 3 j's in the flow...but Jennings ugly looking freethrow line with no defense on him jumper?
Wow.
Did I say anything about Curry? I was just commenting on Jennings. His release is a little slow, but he makes it consistently. Everybody knows Curry can shoot the ball.