Kings get #4 pick

Shocking... well the picks gonna be up in the air. Lots of good debate to be had between now and the draft thats something... man being a Kings fan is tough sometimes.

We always lose the coin flips, and the get the worst possible position we can get..

Freaking so pissed right now I can't even think straight. :mad::mad::mad:

Trade this stupid pick because we won't get a player that will make a difference.

I was putting my hopes in either Griffin or Rubio, and now that has just gone to hell.

So let's trade the #4 and #20whatever and Thompson and move up to #2 and get Rubio.

I believe it is. They should go back to the coin flip because teams still tank even though the odds are against them. Either that or 25% of the chances isn't high enough. I actually winced on behalf of you guys, I'm not kidding.

Yeah I wish they did it the way they used to. Or heck even the way the NFL does it with no flip or lottery or anything. This is garbage. Seriously, the clippers? The freaking clippers?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I believe it is. They should go back to the coin flip because teams still tank even though the odds are against them. Either that or 25% of the chances isn't high enough. I actually winced on behalf of you guys, I'm not kidding.

Thanks, Gargie! Considering most Laker fans are laughing their a** off, I appreciate it.

I see us swapping picks with Memphis. The Grizz gets Jordan Hill and we get Rubio.

While I'm not a big Rubio believer, getting him at #4 in this weak draft is not that bad.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Well depending on what the Clippers want to do, the Grizzlies could be making Conley available this off-season. He's not Ricky Rubio, but he's a decent option to look at if we don't get a PG in the draft. I could see the Clippers trading down and keeping Rubio though. Or even trading the pick. That roster is so messed up, who knows what they're going to do. I doubt Westbrook is available regardless. If they end up with Rubio, they just slide him over to SG.