Util Louis Williams
(Phi - PG,SG)
BN Grant Hill
(Pho - SG,SF)
BN Marc Gasol
(Mem - C)
BN Monta Ellis
(GS - PG,SG) INJ

I picked up Ellis when someone dropped him after the draft. IMO, I'm hard up for PGs, but the one guy in the league with about 5 PGs on his roster rejected a fair trade, so I left him alone. Another guy has Arenas on his roster, and is seeking a SG in return for a PF/C. His roster is:

PG Dwyane Wade
(Mia - PG,SG)
SG Paul Pierce
(Bos - SG,SF)
G Andre Miller
(Phi - PG)
SF Tayshaun Prince
(Det - SF)
PF Carlos Boozer
(Uta - PF,C)
F Rasheed Wallace
(Det - PF,C)
C Al Horford
(Atl - PF,C)
C Chris Wilcox
(OKC - PF,C)
Util Al Thornton
(LAC - SF,PF)
Util Ramon Sessions
(Mil - PG,SG)
BN Gilbert Arenas
(Was - PG) INJ
BN Ronny Turiaf
(GS - PF,C)
BN Luis Scola
(Hou - PF,C)

I just offered him Ben Gordon for Scola and Arenas. In a previous trade, he didn't want to give up Horford or Miller, and he indicates that Arenas, Scola and Wilcox are up for trade on his end. What do you think of my offer, would you take it if you were him/make it if you were me?

Yahoo public league, autopicked...My roster:

PG Jose Calderon
(Tor - PG)
SG Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
G John Salmons
(Sac - SG,SF)
SF Gerald Wallace
(Cha - SF,PF)
PF Dirk Nowitzki
(Dal - PF)
F Andrei Kirilenko
(Uta - SF,PF)
C Marcus Camby
(LAC - C)
C Jermaine O'Neal
(Tor - PF,C)
Util Ben Gordon
(Chi - SG)
Util Louis Williams
(Phi - PG,SG)
BN Grant Hill
(Pho - SG,SF)
BN Marc Gasol
(Mem - C)
BN Monta Ellis
(GS - PG,SG) INJ

I picked up Ellis when someone dropped him after the draft. IMO, I'm hard up for PGs, but the one guy in the league with about 5 PGs on his roster rejected a fair trade, so I left him alone. Another guy has Arenas on his roster, and is seeking a SG in return for a PF/C. His roster is:

PG Dwyane Wade
(Mia - PG,SG)
SG Paul Pierce
(Bos - SG,SF)
G Andre Miller
(Phi - PG)
SF Tayshaun Prince
(Det - SF)
PF Carlos Boozer
(Uta - PF,C)
F Rasheed Wallace
(Det - PF,C)
C Al Horford
(Atl - PF,C)
C Chris Wilcox
(OKC - PF,C)
Util Al Thornton
(LAC - SF,PF)
Util Ramon Sessions
(Mil - PG,SG)
BN Gilbert Arenas
(Was - PG) INJ
BN Ronny Turiaf
(GS - PF,C)
BN Luis Scola
(Hou - PF,C)

I just offered him Ben Gordon for Scola and Arenas. In a previous trade, he didn't want to give up Horford or Miller, and he indicates that Arenas, Scola and Wilcox are up for trade on his end. What do you think of my offer, would you take it if you were him/make it if you were me?
Gordon, to me, is a player people want because they like him, not because he is statisitically significant. Trade him! Arenas is a fantasy league stud, so I would be surprised to see this trade go through even if it was Gordon for Arenas striaght up, and Scola, though impressive, is a Euro, so you can expect him to miss some games here and there. Wilcox will also probably not be real consistent. You might even want to go with a J. Oneal + Gordon for Arenas + Scola (and Wilcox if you are lucky) if that is what it takes to get the deal done.

Gordon, to me, is a player people want because they like him, not because he is statisitically significant. Trade him! Arenas is a fantasy league stud, so I would be surprised to see this trade go through even if it was Gordon for Arenas striaght up, and Scola, though impressive, is a Euro, so you can expect him to miss some games here and there. Wilcox will also probably not be real consistent. You might even want to go with a J. Oneal + Gordon for Arenas + Scola (and Wilcox if you are lucky) if that is what it takes to get the deal done.
Except Arenas is injured and out until December, maybe longer...and who knows what shape he will be in when/if he gets back. If Arenas was healthy, I wouldn't even insult the guy by making this offer...right now, I would not give up O'neal for anyone he put on the trading block.

Except Arenas is injured and out until December, maybe longer...and who knows what shape he will be in when/if he gets back. If Arenas was healthy, I wouldn't even insult the guy by making this offer...right now, I would not give up O'neal for anyone he put on the trading block.
I have been out of fantasy for a while.. I did not realize he was injured. Is this a keeper league?

^^second your thoughts on not giving up JO; i think this season, he'll be worth more than anyone on that list not named dwyane wade and carlos boozer.

but also, ben gordon < scola + arenas. if he's really hard up for points, maybe, but points is an easy category to replace. so i wouldn't take the offer if i were him.

autopicked netted you a pretty decent team, it put up some clunkers in my league... :p