Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to say, i'd rather the Mavs make it in over the Nugs is the Nugs keep playing like this. I wanna see NBA basketball in the playoffs.

You all notice how well Garcia, and Martin play when they are on the floor together? Our future SG/SF lineup right there.. They are definitely good scorers. Garcia might be the all around better player than Martin, eh?

ehh Martin is a better rebounder than Cisco, but after that, Cisco has better vision, instinct, and defense. I would say Kevin has better awareness. Cisco does more things. Its a tug of war as to who is the better player.
If I had to pick one or the other for my team, all else being equal (i.e., pay rates not being considered), I'd take Kevin for sure, but he is NOT a very well rounded ballplayer. He is a really, really good role player, who needs the rest of his team to cover his weak areas.

Cisco may never warrant >$10M a year, but if he played at his best all the time, he would. His play is exceptionally well rounded, just not consistent enough.

S

sactownfan

If freaking Portland passes us for the 12th pick Reggie should be fired! Theres no freaking reason that Kevin Martin should be playing tonight if hes so sick. this is a meaningless game. Stupid.

If freaking Portland passes us for the 12th pick Reggie should be fired! Theres no freaking reason that Kevin Martin should be playing tonight if hes so sick. this is a meaningless game. Stupid.
Are you kidding me, Martin is sick, he is sore, he is getting mugged out there, no Brad Miller for his easy buckets and he drops 36 points and two clutch fts to win the game.

Should be no whining now, the young guys played hard and won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.