anthony johnson
tyronn lue
josh childress
lorenzen wright

for

Mike bibby
Trade ID #4340786

Why you ask? maybe wishful thinking

Sac - we need exps and they all are, and maybe resign lorenzen. wavie some of them.

Alanta - needs someone to mentor acie law, and bibby's scoring. 1 year rental.

Tyronn Lue, Anthony Johnson and Lorenzen Wright are all 30 years old or above. Are you sure we need those types of players?

This trade is essentially Mike Bibby for Josh Childress, which, in terms of talent, I like. But, in terms of fits for both teams, it's absolutely horrible. Bibby has already hit his prime and would be a much better fit on a championship contender, and Childress gives us yet another young athletic SF in the mold of Garcia and Martin, which we don't exactly need.

Not bad. I agree Atlanta is one of the few teams that could be interested in Bibby. I'd be willing to take the bad contract of Claxton if they give a better package. F.e. Bibby for Claxton, Marvin Williams and other (Shelden Williams best case/ Lorenzen Wright, Lue or Anthony Johnson if not). Looks like Marvin fits better next to Kevin Martin than Josh Childress.

Last edited:
All these players are expiring, who cares reall about any of them.....I was thinking of getting out of bibby's deal 1 year early. I think be it Rose, Bayless, Augustin or Singletary whoever in the draft will be our point guard....we need to dump salary. call me crazy but if we got rid of kenny, bibby and artest. got a point guard in draft that "passes" along with Brad's passing and maybe "crosses fingers" another pick get DeVon Hardin, would be pretty sound. if brad can keep if play up I think we should keep him. we run alot of our offense through him.

All these players are expiring, who cares reall about any of them.....I was thinking of getting out of bibby's deal 1 year early. I think be it Rose, Bayless, Augustin or Singletary whoever in the draft will be our point guard....we need to dump salary. call me crazy but if we got rid of kenny, bibby and artest. got a point guard in draft that "passes" along with Brad's passing and maybe "crosses fingers" another pick get DeVon Hardin, would be pretty sound. if brad can keep if play up I think we should keep him. we run alot of our offense through him.
So could we target Atlanta's draft pick?

Bibby for expirings + pick? No youth included.

I like the idea of Bibby to ATL cuz they have some potential pieces, but what do they need him for? they have all young players and need to mold and develope some team chemistry together. What about a package surrounding Sheldon Williams? I like the idea of Beno running the point for us since he is young, likes to pass and has a decent jumper! the kings are in desperate need of a young PF. A young core of Beno, Martin, Garcia, S. Williams, Hawes could be fun to watch!

Last edited: