playoffs salaries etc.

I posted this on realgm boards but did not get a satisfactory answer

If anyone can answer me?
-When a team reaches playoffs, do the players get bonuses or do they get extra salaries?
Consider 2 players with exactly the same contracts and one plays for a playoff team and the other for a loosing team. Do they get the same salary? There should be a difference right?

I posted this on realgm boards but did not get a satisfactory answer

If anyone can answer me?
-When a team reaches playoffs, do the players get bonuses or do they get extra salaries?
Consider 2 players with exactly the same contracts and one plays for a playoff team and the other for a loosing team. Do they get the same salary? There should be a difference right?
Players salaries are paid through the regular season and that is it. There is a "pool" of money that the NBA divides up between each team depending on how far you go and then the players then vote on who gets a "share" and how much it is per player....some get more some less(not sure exactly how that works but that is what they do).

This is one reason why the playoffs are huge for owners because they no longer have to pay the players salaries during the game and so they pretty much pocket a hefty profit.