For Rhondda Nunes (9/12)

Thanx for the info!

All of the birthdays will be posted by 6th or VF21, I believe... glad to know you had a good one, Rhonda. :D
That must make 6th and VF21 pretty busy with all the members here.Let me wish them an early b-day in advance of their next birthdays; or let me apoligize if I missed it already.:)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
That must make 6th and VF21 pretty busy with all the members here.Let me wish them an early b-day in advance of their next birthdays; or let me apoligize if I missed it already.:)

Whoa! I should just ask for a raise. j/k

Posting birthday wishes and greetings here at KingsFan.com is a big part of my duties as your Goodwill Ambassador. Fortunately for me, VF21 always has my back when I miss someone or am off the board.

Just watch the lounge for these threads. I try to post birthday greetings the night before someone's big day.

So if you don't get the raise....

Whoa! I should just ask for a raise. j/k

Posting birthday wishes and greetings here at KingsFan.com is a big part of my duties as your Goodwill Ambassador. Fortunately for me, VF21 always has my back when I miss someone or am off the board.

Just watch the lounge for these threads. I try to post birthday greetings the night before someone's big day.
I'll send you some Nunes Family Pomenagranite jam. :) really good with bread & muffins.