pending trades

i believe that any trade that geoff is involved in should include a banger so that miller can shift to the 4. remember 2004 when miller was a rebounding machine along divac???

i want marcus camby from denver!!!!!!!!:cool:

dude, brad would get abused at the 4. he can't shuffle his feet fast enough to catch up w/ the quicker PFs. imagine what amare would do to brad at the 4. uh, no thanks.

Why not?

It would if KT or Reef got traded.
Because Vlade complimented Brad, and Brad isn't athletic or quick enough to guard PFs. Up to now, he's also not the same player he was then because of injuries and steadily became less tough since then.

Whoever didn't get traded out of KT/SAR would still be at PF.

Brad, as long as he's here, will either be starting at center or backing up a defensive center. Both would get good minutes.

i believe that any trade that geoff is involved in should include a banger so that miller can shift to the 4. remember 2004 when miller was a rebounding machine along divac???

i want marcus camby from denver!!!!!!!!:cool:
That's because Vlade didn't rebound. He had a career low in rebounds, averaging only 5.7 boards while Miller had his career high.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well...Amare is gonna abuse just about anybody.

And honestly how great at the 5 is Miller?

Brad gets abused by everyone 1-5, might as well put him at a position where he is comfertable.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Brad is a center. He may not be the best center in the league, but he is a center. He was able to play the 4 in a very special situation because of Vlade Divac. Period.

They aren't going to move Brad back to the 4. It's just not going to happen.