Is there any raiders fan's In here??

I am not a Raiders fan, but I do watch their two shows, "Behind The Shield" and "The Silver & Black Show". I watch it just to see how much they put their positive "spin" on things, and how they avoid mentioning losing games! (Which has gotten pretty noticeable in recent years!)

:)

I'm fairweather when it comes to the Raiders. The only time I ever rooted for them was the couple eyars they had Jerry Rice because I'm a Niners fan born and raised!

Also, my high school mascot was the Raiders...so there's a little bit of an allegiance there for that reason too!

Tha raiders i think will win at least 11 games this season they have majior talent and check out there #1 pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97VS9_NpC60&search=michael huff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ijSWWo97g&search=michael huff

Wow thats a pretty bold prediction. I am not a Raiders fan at all but I do watch them at times because my 12yr old loves them.

An objective opinion of the Raiders- They are in a very tough conference, all teams but one IMO have improved, I think the Chargers may be the one team that takes a drop this year but with LT you can never count them out.

A quick look at the Raiders schedule and I see only 3 or 4 games that are / should be easy wins. I am not a big Art Shell fan either but he does like to open up the offense so maybe that will help Moss and Porter this year.

Besides that there are some unaswered questions regarding QB, are they going to stay with Collins? If not then who takes his place and can win?

Man I cannot wait until football starts!

Wow thats a pretty bold prediction. I am not a Raiders fan at all but I do watch them at times because my 12yr old loves them.

An objective opinion of the Raiders- They are in a very tough conference, all teams but one IMO have improved, I think the Chargers may be the one team that takes a drop this year but with LT you can never count them out.

A quick look at the Raiders schedule and I see only 3 or 4 games that are / should be easy wins. I am not a big Art Shell fan either but he does like to open up the offense so maybe that will help Moss and Porter this year.

Besides that there are some unaswered questions regarding QB, are they going to stay with Collins? If not then who takes his place and can win?

Man I cannot wait until football starts!

actually the chiefs lost alot to they getting high in age they wont be as good now that there head coach and OC are gone and they lost tony richardson. I agree that the chargers got worsat becuse they cant expect a first season qb to be better than a pro bowl drew brees. The raiders got alot better throught the draft and FA we picked up lance johnstone who will likely have about 10-11 sacks we have derric burgess the guy who led the Nfl in sacks and we also aaron brooks who is way Better than collins.