NFL 2024-2025 Thread

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
So you trust the QB that everyone is clamoring is ELITE to make a play. Idk if Mason is still banged, or the Chiefs D is this beastly (a little of both) but Mason has done nothing all game. It was a terrible playcall and being passive about it because of injuries is silly.
Disagree. And we just saw why. Ronnie Bell obviously ran the wrong route and Purdy threw to a spot on the field where he was supposed to be and now it's KC ball again. The lack of reps Purdy has with these specific receivers is a huge problem right now and at that point in the game when the game is dangerously close to getting out of reach I think Shanahan felt he was safer going run. Trouble is, this is a good team we're up against and they're just aware of all of this as we are.

Disagree. And we just saw why. Ronnie Bell obviously ran the wrong route and Purdy threw to a spot on the field where he was supposed to be and now it's KC ball again. The lack of reps Purdy has with these specific receivers is a huge problem right now and at that point in the game when the game is dangerously close to getting out of reach I think Shanahan felt he was safer going run. Trouble is, this is a good team we're up against and they're just aware of all of this as we are.
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don’t.

They played not to lose, and failed. They played like they normally do even with the injuries, and also failed.