[Game] (Preseason) Trailblazers @ Kings, 10/13/2024 3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern (League Pass)

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
The Kings look for their first preseason win against Portland at Golden1 Center.

ESPN shows Monk as a game time decision for this one.

Shaedon Sharpe is out for the next few weeks so we'll likely see the Murray twins face off in the starting lineups.
I've been so busy recently I forgot they played today. Picked up 2 tickets to go check it out! We've also got tickets to go see them play the Blazers the day after Thanksgiving in Portland. :)

Sadly I can’t pull it up in Africa. Maybe I can get highlights on ESPN. Has anyone else been pleasantly surprised on Demar? I expected more ISO ball and instead it seems like DeMar and Sabonis have a 1+1 = 3 kind of chemistry.
With Demar you get all the benefits of having a bucket getting iso scorer without the ball stopping or hero ball. He plays unselfish and is a really good passer. It’s been great so far

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
since I can’t get my direct TV subscription or the radio stream any news on who might be playing tonight?
Looked like the regular starters started the game, but the feed was so bad I never actually saw Fox in (saw the other four) before giving up. Guess you'll have to follow the box score.