2024/2025 City Edition Jerseys leak

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member

Like, this has some actual style while incorporating the older color scheme. The uni above is really, really, really bland.
Definitely. If you're going to use a red, white, and blue color scheme I think avoiding it looking like a terrible Team USA knockoff should be a priority.

Replace "Kings" with "Murica" and make Bud a sponsor and this jersey would be a huge hit at Walmart for the 4th of July.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
They don’t look like anything special but we’ll see how they look in a game.

This is the second year in a row the “city” uniform doesn’t have a city theme.

These have been my favorite city uniforms

Those black jerseys with the "Sactown" script should just be promoted to the official road look. Black, purple, white and silver is such a good colorway and the city nickname is 1000% better imo than just printing "SAC" across the front.

For this year's city jersey, it might work if it had the old 90's crown logo on it somewhere. I never liked that logo but it does at least conjure up some Mitch Richmond / Spud Webb era nostalgia. This is basically a Sixers jersey that someone stitched "Kings" on for some reason. I guess Nike either isn't interested in making money or they're waiting for a deep playoff run first cause an official Beam Team jersey would be such a slam dunk as a city uniform.