TJ Warren, Nassir Little latest members of the 15th roster spot Olympics

Not sure what TJ Warren or Jae Crowder have left in the tank, but I have long loved Nassir Little. I am a little surprised he hasn't gotten more interest since being cut. If the roster is mostly set (and Huerter isn't traded) I am not so sure that someone like Little is competing for the 15th spot, so much as a fringe rotation spot. And maybe that is the appeal we have to offer him. He could come and compete not just for the roster, but also for a small rotation spot if he can beat out McDaniel.

If the starters are Fox, Keon, DDR, Keegan, and Domas, and the primary guys off the bench are Monk, Huerter, Lyles, and Len, there is probably room for a situational 10th man. If you want to go really small then it could be McLaughlin. And ultimately it is probably Carter (though hopefully when that happens, you have moved Huerter for some size). But in the meantime, I think we would rather prefer some additional wing/forward size, and as such, there are probably 8-10 minutes per game for a guy like McDaniel or Little. The 10th man spot is the first squeezed if you want to shorten the rotation, and maybe doesn't play every night, but having an extra body with some length who can play NBA minutes, and who can provide depth if there are injuries, would be a nice bonus. At least you would have someone to press McDaniel for that role.

Fox/McLaughlin/Carter (Jones- tw)
Keon/Monk/Colby
DDR/Huerter/Little (Crawford- tw)
Keegan/Lyles/McDaniel (Jones - tw)
Domas/Len/Robinson

It would probably end up
Fox (34) | Monk (14)
Keon (26) | Monk (12) | Huerter (10)
DDR (34) | Huerter (8) | Keegan (6)
Keegan (28) | Lyles (12) | Little (8)
Domas (34) | Len (8) | Lyles (6)

You end up with
Fox, Domas, Keegan, DDR- 34
Keon, Monk- 26
Huerter, Lyles - 18
Len, Little- 8

Of course, as the games get more important you squeeze out those last rotation spots a little. But all of that is to say, I love Little, think he could beat out McDaniel, and maybe carve himself out a role, especially when we need some wing size.

Kings need a forward like Little too ... but then again they just let Edwards go, so I'm not quite sure what they're looking for. Little & Edwards are pretty comparable, so why not just keep Edwards? I digress ...