Lensanity prevails!

Came across this vid of Len boxing, interesting he notes it's his 2nd summer doing it & he does it for conditioning, maybe it played a small part in Len functioning well in Kings high paced offense last season .... If Sabonis gets hurt, Kings will need Len to play 20-25 + min so good to see he's emphasizing conditioning

Vid Link to Boxing clip

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Came across this vid of Len boxing, interesting he notes it's his 2nd summer doing it & he does it for conditioning, maybe it played a small part in Len functioning well in Kings high paced offense last season .... If Sabonis gets hurt, Kings will need Len to play 20-25 + min so good to see he's emphasizing conditioning

Vid Link to Boxing clip
I've been preaching that the Kings strength and conditioning personnel get all the Kings players to participate in at least one boxing workout once a week for top notch conditioning and mental fortitude, I think it would go a long way.

I've been preaching that the Kings strength and conditioning personnel get all the Kings players to participate in at least one boxing workout once a week for top notch conditioning and mental fortitude, I think it would go a long way.
I am sure that the Kings have a top notch trainer that has designed a wonderful training regiment focus on basketball fitness.

I think boxing, or something like swimming, is especially useful for the offseason - particularly for bigger guys. Less chance of injury, less wear and tear on lower body ... Of course b-ball work is important, but Len at 31 and 7 feet doing suicide full court running drills the whole offseason is asking for injury. Boxing is good change of pace

I think boxing, or something like swimming, is especially useful for the offseason - particularly for bigger guys. Less chance of injury, less wear and tear on lower body ... Of course b-ball work is important, but Len at 31 and 7 feet doing suicide full court running drills the whole offseason is asking for injury. Boxing is good change of pace
I have always felt that swimming is one of the best ways to get in shape. You use almost every muscle when you swim, and it builds endurance as well

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
absolutely. I remember not many seasons ago Harden was in the best shape of his career and he did boxing training and he was in MVP talks that season too.