Draft Day!

Who will the Kings pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or a lackluster shooter?

dude was one of the best volume three point shooters in the league last season to the point that it became a meme.
Fox certainly isn’t the biggest PG out there, but I would say he’s probably taller/bigger than half of the starting PGs in the league. His 3 point shooting has definitely skyrocketed in terms of volume, probably too much reliance on it. I think he started shooting much more after his shoulder injury in an effort to avoid getting more injured.

People keep comparing him to Jrue in this thread but his blocking ability and defensive ability is more Derrick White-ish
Yeah
Carter's, a bit different player than Holiday who looks balanced on both ends....Holiday's offensive game looks alot more developed and rightfully so - hes' been in the league for years. Derrick White I think has improved his defense more over time - he's seemed to always be a solid shooter, but he's meant alot to the Celtics. They earned their title this year.

If Monte could somehow move us up tomorrow to nab Bona or Furphy it would be an A+ draft in my eyes. Mogbo lasting to 45 would also do it for me as well
I didn't get to see much of Bona, but dude looks like he was crafted in a lab to catch lobs from Monk.

If you dream about it, you can run some similar actions with Filipowski as you do with Domas.

Furphy is the fun wing swing you sit on for a few years and develop.