Draft Day!

Who will the Kings pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colby can be the 4th guard. Desperate for wings. We won’t go anywhere without them. I don’t care how good Carter is but the majority of minutes will be split between Fox, Monk and the guard not traded
Long term every team needs 3-4 really good guards. Carters a rookie and can D up. If he was only offense and skill I'd be worried. He'll find his way with a coach like Brown unless he busts.

When I know nothing of the class, I’ll take the vibe. I was falling asleep reading about Knecht.
10 second Carter scouting report.

-Jrue Holiday type ceiling.
-This dude takes playing defense like his life depends on it. He's a DAWG that's always competing and going right at guys.
-Has a huge 6'8 wingspan and is one of the best athletes in the draft. Some of the best measurables in the draft
-Incredible rebounder for a guard. 14% TRB and 8.7 RPG!!!
-Developed into a high volume 3pt shooter 37.7% on 6.8 3PA.

I absolutely love Keon, but I think Carter has a real shot to overtake him from day 1.

Kings obviously have something up their sleeve this offseason .. They're confident they can swing Mitchell, Heurter, Barnes into a legit forward. Heck now w/ Carter if a team really likes Ellis he could be available too. Can't judge roster construction while it's still the offseason.

I was sitting here hoping he was selected to trade; then it went back to the broadcast, and the announcer said "this pick has been traded to Washington". I was so excited, then realized it was the Portland pick. That must be how Dillingham felt.