Monk is back!!!!!!!!

Guys , there are things much more important then money - happines and loyality ...
Why the hell should he go somehwere else for 2mil more per year , when you can play at place where whole building loves you and your best friend is the star !?!??!
He is 4th in the team by playing minutes and one of the favourite players of the fans ...
Of course he will re-sign ....
Monk is a King , not a well paid whore

Holy crap, dude just locked himself into being a Kings legend.

-I think that has to pay apart of it. For a guy that was left for dead by CHA, not pursued after a great year in LAL, he's found a home here with a coach that fully utilizes him and a fanbase that adores him.
-Gotta believe him being hurt to close the year and watching us go down had to sting. Unfinished business
-Best bud Fox
-His agent probably sniffed around and I'm guessing the 100 mil offer wasn't there. So why not just lock in now and give your team a blueprint heading into the draft. Or maybe it was like.. only DET offering it. Go to arguably the worst franchise in the NBA or stay?
-Starting?

Holy crap, dude just locked himself into being a Kings legend.

-I think that has to pay apart of it. For a guy that was left for dead by CHA, not pursued after a great year in CHA, he's found a home here with a coach that fully utilizes him and a fanbase that adores him.
-Gotta believe him being hurt to close the year and watching us go down had to sting. Unfinished business
-Best bud Fox
-His agent probably sniffed around and I'm guessing the 100 mil offer wasn't there. So why not just lock in now and give your team a blueprint heading into the draft. Or maybe it was like.. only DET offering it. Go to arguably the worst franchise in the NBA or stay?
-Starting?
Also, this upcoming free agency is pretty stacked so maybe that isn't far off.

EDIT: Starting would depend on how the roster looks like come training camp between rookie and/or free agents. I'd totally buy drafting a lengthy guy (Daron Holmes caught my eyes) and play Keegan at 3 so you can probably start Monk and have enough disruptions defensively.