[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans - 4/11/2024 - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, I’m back lol…..I believe Zion (kings have no answer for him), Trey Murphy, CJ and Valenchunas will have big games. Grand Theft Alvarado and maybe Naji/ Hawkins right behind them.

Lol does that mean I’ll get it ? But nah man I really want the kings to knock out the lakers in the play-in. That’s if the lakers get past GS.
Nah, Cuz...

I'd much rather the following happen:

7. New Orleans/Phoenix (honestly, I'd much rather see us in 7th, and New Orleans/Phoenix in 8th, but I don't see that happening at this point, so I am being realistic with my prediction here.)
8. Sacramento
9. GSW
10. LAL

1. We go on the road, and take down the Pelicans/Suns, thus securing that 7th seed.
2. GSW take down the Fakers at home.
3. Pelicans/Suns take down GSW at home to secure the 8th, and final, seed.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Nah, Cuz...

7. New Orleans/Phoenix (honestly, I'd much rather see us in 7th, and New Orleans/Phoenix in 8th, but I don't see that happening at this point, so I am being realistic with my prediction here.)
8. Sacramento
9. GSW
10. LAL

1. We go on the road, and take down the Pelicans/Suns, thus securing that 7th seed.
I will allow this.

Nah, Cuz...

8. Sacramento
9. GSW
10. LAL

We need phoenix to drop 1 more game and they play at Sac and at Minny who’s still playing for something. How have y’all been vs Phoenix this year ? I hate that you guys lost Huerter and Monk. I think Monk gave us the most problems. I also see that Keegan Murray is questionable tonight with a calf strain injury.

I hate that you guys lost Huerter and Monk. I think Monk gave us the most problems. I also see that Keegan Murray is questionable tonight with a calf strain injury.
Not as much as we do! Sacramento is now 3-4 since he got hurt, losing three of four game on the last road trip of the season. Murray is now off the injury report and will no doubt start. JaVale McGee is out with an illness.

Besides Brandon Ingram, Larry Nance is out tonight for New Orleans. Naji Marshall is listed as questionable due to shoulder soreness.

Last edited:
Sabonis has this to say, which corresponds to observations by several fans here:

“I think they’re packing the paint even more [since Monk and Huerter went down]. They’re basically just daring us to shoot,” Domantas Sabonis said Thursday morning. The night prior, Sacramento attempted a season-high 58 three-pointers. “Shoot more threes, go away from our pick-and-roll game that we had with Kevin or Malik, and making us try to do something different, which I feel like we have.”
https://sactownsports.com/domantas-sabonis-teams-are-daring-us-to-shoot-since-huerter-monk-injuries/

That isn’t as bad as it might sound , cause we are having really great shooters , shooting 3s is the thing for Kings …
The issue with those 58 shots imo was that especially in 4th quarter 85\90% of then were rushed shoots … they were just shooting the ball with 12/13/14s left and with everything but good looks …

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Hey fellas, I’m back lol…..I believe Zion (kings have no answer for him), Trey Murphy, CJ and Valenchunas will have big games. Grand Theft Alvarado and maybe Naji/ Hawkins right behind them.
I'll remind you to be on your best behavior. We welcome visitors around here, but don't get outta pocket; this ain't Reddit.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Honestly, with how things have gone lately, I'm feeling more confident if we're DOWN 20 going into halftime!

Although against the Pels, that probably just means a 40 point loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.