[Game] Kings vs. Mavericks, Friday 3/29 7:00PM PT/10:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kings currently down their two top shooting guards, their main backup forward, and a rotation sharpshooter. If Hollinger still thinks we’ve got great injury luck, he can take a long walk down a short pier.

Seriously, tho: how does Luka play as much as he does, w/such high usage, and look so chunky after 70 games of an NBA season? When his playing days are over he is gonna BLIMP out.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The announcing team loves to say - though they haven't today - that Domas just doesn't complain about calls but the fact is that he does, it'sjus that he complains WHILE running back on D so it doesn't hurt us.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I've seen a few, but not much advertising in the Sacramento area. There are apparently only two locations within like 50 miles.
I would have figured that people would have heard of it if only because of their annual Veteran's Day promotion. Then again, I've never lived anywhere that wasn't within 15 miles of a military base, so I don't really have any sense of what local advertising is like in places that lack a significant military/veteran presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.