[Game] Kings @ Magic - 3/23/2024 - 4:00PM PST/7:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Malik abandons his guy to freelance a double team and leads to Sabonis having to try to guard Cole Anthony on the perimeter. Not sure if someone told him to show off for the Magic front office today or something but it’s not working lol.

Good half outside of Monk’s bricktastic rebuke of Orlando’s interest in him.

Keegan was 4/5…the problem was he was 4/5. Kings need to look for him when he has the touch. If he finishes with only 11 shots again like he did vs Washington…I’m going to be upset. Kings need to test for hot hands more.

Same with Keon. He’s a streak scorer. So when he hits his first 4 shots. One that was quite difficult. He should shoot more

Fox playing more balanced. Still not shooting very well though.

Domas playing very well.

Good half outside of Monk’s bricktastic rebuke of Orlando’s interest in him.

Keegan was 4/5…the problem was he was 4/5. Kings need to look for him when he has the touch. If he finishes with only 11 shots again like he did vs Washington…I’m going to be upset. Kings need to test for hot hands more.

Same with Keon. He’s a streak scorer. So when he hits his first 4 shots. One that was quite difficult. He should shoot more

Fox playing more balanced. Still not shooting very well though.

Domas playing very well.
Disagree on Fox. He took 5 3 pointers already. He's settling too much for something that isn't his strength.

Disagree on Fox. He took 5 3 pointers already. He's settling too much for something that isn't his strength.
I was thinking more in line of rebounding and assists and not being on pace for 30 shots when he’s not shooting well.

I don’t mind him taking threes. He needs to take a make those when teams go under the screen. Don’t think he’s taking a lot of bad shots today. It’s when he has somebody one on one and then jacks up a three(like in Washington) is when I get annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.