[Game] Kings @ Los Angeles Lakers, 3/6/2024, 7:30p PT/10:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We held the Bulls under 40% in 3 points shot, not so easy to happen for a 2nd match in a row, especially if you leave them open...again
Except the Kings didn't so much "hold" the Bulls under 40 percent as their usual defensive scheme is to concede shots that the Bulls don't reliably hit. The gd lakers are way better at those shots.

We held the Bulls under 40% in 3 points shot, not so easy to happen for a 2nd match in a row, especially if you leave them open...again
Wouldn’t say we held them.

They shot under 40 percent mostly because Caruso missed all 6 of his wide open corner threes.

Their other starters cooked from three. It was still open threes all game for them.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Except the Kings didn't so much "hold" the Bulls under 40 percent as their usual defensive scheme is to concede shots that the Bulls don't reliably hit. The gd lakers are way better at those shots.
Wouldn’t say we held them.

They shot under 40 percent mostly because Caruso missed all 6 of his wide open corner threes.
Jinx! You owe me a Coke!

Except I don't drink Coke, though... I'll take a Squirt.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Foxy cuts it to single digits, it was looking like one of those "turn it off in disgust" nights earlier but I'll... sigh...stick around and see what happens

One thing about Keon that has to change is clearly we need to see more minutes of Fox/Monk next to Keon. Davion has been playing well lately but Brown saw yet again why Davion is a selective choice when it comes to playing next to Fox and Monk.
I'm sorry bro, but even if Davion's shooting numbers have been better lately, he's just not as impactful as Keon. I've seen enough. I'm rooting for Davion but it just ain't that great.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
One thing about Keon that has to change is clearly we need to see more minutes of Fox/Monk next to Keon. Davion has been playing well lately but Brown saw yet again why Davion is a selective choice when it comes to playing next to Fox and Monk.
Yeah. I think the thing that makes playing Davion next to Fox and Monk hard is that Davion and Monk can’t really guard up whereas when Keon is in, he and Fox can hold their own on most wings and let Monk play against the lead guard.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry bro, but even if Davion's shooting numbers have been better lately, he's just not as impactful as Keon. I've seen enough. I'm rooting for Davion but it just ain't that great.
No doubt and the fact that Keon can actually swing G/F is all that needs to be said about things. Davion is a scoring PG/SG, not a 4 position guy. He's just not and really shouldn't have to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.