[Game] Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 2/14/2024, 6:00p PT/9:00p ET

Currently the bar for the 6 seed is set at 10 games over .500 (New Orleans) and we're 7 games over .500 (and just were 10 games over .500 11 days ago). The doom and gloom is understandable considering we're on a losing streak but it's also a tad premature I think. When the bottom falls out, we'll know it. For now we're struggling but a short winning streak puts us right back in the mix for a top 6 seed. Not that it really matters. We were the 3rd seed last year and lost to a play-in team. We just need to be playing at our best by mid-April, whatever it takes to make that happen.
Remember the Warriors were a 6 seed. Not a play-in team

11 of those 29 games are against teams currently under .500 (and there are only 12 teams currently under .500 in the league). You are seriously overestimating the difficulty of the schedule down the stretch.
Nice breakdown, unless they come out of the break refreshed, I don't expect them to run off any winning streaks, which would make movement into the 6th spot.

Not much to say except that if the guys could hit a few threes and take care of the ball, this might be a game. There was one stretch where they forced three Denver turnovers in a row. But then Aaron Gordon gets free almost at will. He has 14 points and 9 rebounds already. The Kings' bench only scored seven points the entire first half?

He's got a lot of talent, but more and more the concern is that his personality is not going to allow him to make the most of it
He is probably one of the most passive starters in recent Kings history. The guy looks so lost and disengaged at times.
Maybe Keegan would blossom with a different system or team. Same with Sasha. Imagine the resources he would garner if traded. o_O No, not advocating it for the team, but perhaps for the individual's well-being and career.

Maybe he is still "being brought along slowly" as stated by the coaches.

Maybe he knows what he can do and is restricted from doing it. No wonder he is "lost and disengaged" along with perhaps being confused. He was certainly purposely held down in his rookie year and now, with that experience, he feels ready to break out into what we had all hoped offensively. Lot of maybes.

Kings offence is broken... 34% shooting, 3p - 20%
Our third best player doesn’t have a point ….
So obviously something isn’t going well at attack
Hard game …
Honestly from now on I hope for Domas to keep his personal record running … can’t see bright future for the game atm … if no HUGE change at the ht ….

I’m so proud of our team. A few weeks ago, this would have been a 40 point blowout. Sucks that we’ve turned a corner but with a super difficult schedule that won’t fully reflect that right now.