Kings trade rumor SZN 2023-2024 edition!

Yeah because that’s the only option available
I am amazed at what the Pacers got for Hield. Basically an expiring Morris, a low risk Korkmaz who can possibly fit well with their system, and draft capital. Looks like they’re making moves to free up space to resign Siakam who’s been incredible for the Pacers

I am amazed at what the Pacers got for Hield. Basically an expiring Morris, a low risk Korkmaz who can possibly fit well with their system, and draft capital. Looks like they’re making moves to free up space to resign Siakam who’s been incredible for the Pacers
I think it’s mostly a fair trade. He’s still one of the best shooters in the game. The problem with him is he hates coming off the bench. Maybe that will change now that he is on a contender

I think it’s mostly a fair trade. He’s still one of the best shooters in the game. The problem with him is he hates coming off the bench. Maybe that will change now that he is on a contender
Pacer fans were also getting fed up with his boneheaded plays that we were all too familiar with. Even his boy Hali who advocated for him wasn’t enough to keep him. If he didn’t think he was the next coming of Steph and actually played defense without reaching and gambling all the time, he wouldn’t be bounced around this often