Kings trade rumor SZN 2023-2024 edition!

The Hornets were supposed to be asking for a 1st round pick for Hayward and he ended up in Oklahoma that has dozens of them without any pick going the opposite way, weird.

Maybe it was for Ochai and the ability to turn around and flip KO for something else. Raps are looking for draft capital beyond 2024 so makes sense they would move on from one of the picks

KO is Canadian, so maybe they are planning to resign him?
yeh Toronto doesn’t want to tear it down they want to re-tool.

I mean, he was pretty much back during this road trip:

26.3 PPG
3.6 RPG
3.6 APG
2.8 SPG
74% FT (7.1 FTA)
30.6% from 3 (7 3PA)
58.6% TS

The problem is the total no show games ,like tonight. Especially with a few of the other guys struggling, it needs to be him and Domas on their game, taking it home for the W.
For some of the forum members on here, Fox has to play at an exceptional level every game and is not allowed to have an off game. Never mind his outstanding 2 way defense. And ignore his previous 7 games and productivity. And I get the rebuttal which is he’s a max player so he gets paid to have good to great games every time. Just bizarre.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Or use some 2nds to get a useable player? Oh I know the deal is not there for Monte, wonder why it is there for 29 other GMs but not him
To be fair, going off of how the Mavs apparently put a half completed trade out there to say “Look guys we’re trying!” I’m not sure there are deals out there for 29 other GMs