[Game] THE Kings vs. Detroit Pistons, 2/7/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the entire game, just the 4th....why did they bench Keegan? If he's not injured...there is no reason to bench him. This team is unbelievably weak in defense...allow penetration that easy by the worst team in the NBA? I am telling ya man....this team need to make trade.

Ivey's been kind of putting it together lately. In checking the iso's I noticed in somewhat limited attempts he's already at ELITE status. In fact, for players with over 1 possession per game he's the best in the entire league.

I didn't watch the entire game, just the 4th....why did they bench Keegan? If he's not injured...there is no reason to bench him. This team is unbelievably weak in defense...allow penetration that easy by the worst team in the NBA? I am telling ya man....this team need to make trade.
Foul trouble and playing like complete ass

Yeah but that doesn't matter now. I just mean not subbing him back in with the other starters in the 4th. He should be on the floor for the last 8 minutes of the game until/unless he fouls out.
The small guard lineup has worked but yeah, having that extra size might help at the rim right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.