Sacramento Kings @ Charlotte Hornets, 1/10/2024, 4p PST/7p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably bc of the "no emotions" thing (which Keegan is cracking out of) but he does remind me of Kawhi in some ways. Very least they're pretty much the same listed size, hands aside (Kawhi 6'7 225, Keegan 6'8 225) so maybe it's all superficial idk
Less of a diva though and doesn’t have that annoying “I’m an enigma” quality that Kawhi and Irving have.

Less of a diva though and doesn’t have that annoying “I’m an enigma” quality that Kawhi and Irving have.
Keegan seems like he has a lot of personality but has just adopted a humble and focused attitude. Kawhi seems just like a big introvert. Irving's his own deal

Keegan / Kawhi stats first few years are sorta in the same neighborhood. Super 3&D guys who can play a versatile role as needed in the offense and get production while not being ball dominant

Good half. Can’t count on the hot shooting especially with back to back legs but really like that Keegan and others are getting paint points. Bring Kessler in to give bridges a different look. Dude is ballin

Status
Not open for further replies.