Sacramento Kings @ Charlotte Hornets, 1/10/2024, 4p PST/7p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't the prettiest of wins, but at least we avoided giving ourselves the distinction of becoming one of the Pistons' 4 wins so far this season.

Charlotte currently has 5 more wins than do the Pistons.

After Q1 in Detroit, we was down 47-29.

Which only means that we're about to give up 50+ in the first quarter tonight, right?

When we're good, we're good.
When we're bad, we're better off just not even talking about it.

Let's hope that, tonight, we're good. Throughout all 4 quarters. Not just 1 quarter. Not just 1/2 quarter. Not just 2 quarters. Not just 3 quarters. But all 4.

I want to see a complete game, especially against an "incomplete" team, like the Hornets.

I want to see the Kings play like the Kings, and not play down to their competition's level.

We can do it, Kings Fans!!!

Because, it's almost time to...

#BeamThatMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

The game is blacked out in my part of the world. Put a box-and-one on Terry Rozier, and box him out of the picture.

Everyone is available to go on both squads, apart from LaMelo Ball's long-term injury.

Last edited:

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really need this one with Sixers, Bucks, Suns all up next on this road trip. Even if you dropped those 3, escaping the 5-game with 2-3 record isn't terrible.
Embiid is going to miss his second straight game tonight due to knee soreness. Even if he plays Friday against the Kings he's likely not going to be 100%. If the Kings can take care of business tonight and win Friday, I think they have a good chance to spilt the last two and have a 4-1 trip.

I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Walking Dead show at the beginning of these games is getting quite old and annoying. I don't want to see Sabonis as the lone player with light in his eyes at the beginning of this game. The Fox-funk has got to stop. He showed up in the 2nd quarter and onward, so what's stopping him showing up at the opening tip? And I don't want Murray to blend in or mirror anyone else's passivity; take command of the game right from the start. Everybody else needs to play with the same passion we saw after the first quarter of last night's game rather than a bunch of teenagers that don't want to get out of bed in the morning.

I am calling it now - Kings to win by 15 points.
- Monk with 25+ pts and 5+ assists
- Len with 3+ blocks
- Kings to shoot >45% 3P
- JTA to commit less than 4 fouls
- PJ Washington to be the top scorer for Hornets

See ya after the game to check if my crystal ball was right

I think the Kings got their mourning at the start of last game out of their system. That Pels beat down shook them up but they may have gotten passed it now.

- Len with 3+ blocks
- Kings to shoot >45% 3P

My Lasagna Senses tell me they are about to go on a roll here. First quarter yesterday was a fluke but they outscored them by 40 ish points in three quarters. Plus Keegan is looking more and more confident by the day.

Sometimes being on the road creates focus.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
- Len with 3+ blocks
- Kings to shoot >45% 3P

I could see all those things, but isn't PJ Washington still out?

I am feeling really blackpilled on Harrison Barnes even if he has a good game, I don’t trust it. I’m confused why Huerter was hooked so quickly (rightfully so) and Barnes is permitted to suck indefinitely. Alright enough of that go Kings, hopefully we have the real Fox tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.