[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Atlanta Hawks, 12/29/2023, 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so let's start realistically talking about what this team needs to get to the next level. I'm talking pieces, scheme changes, anything.

I feel like 30 games is enough to see if we were going to be able to take the next step with this roster. And look, I know we're hovering right around .600, but the eye test tells a much bigger story.

Let's hear it.

Alright so let's start realistically talking about what this team needs to get to the next level. I'm talking pieces, scheme changes, anything.

I feel like 30 games is enough to see if we were going to be able to take the next step with this roster. And look, I know we're hovering right around .600, but the eye test tells a much bigger story.

Let's hear it.
Trade huerter. He gives u nothing else if shots aren't going which makes him unplayable. Barnes still does the little things, but not as bad as huerter. He could be another possible piece to upgrade but not as high a priority as huerter.

Let's hear it.
Monte should swing high first, then settle on some dinged and dented starpower like he did with Beal. After that, 3 and D types to round it out. The Kings core is already there pretty much, just need to add some sizzle.

You often hear opposing announces say the three ball is a huge part of our offense. But it's really not. We're an average three point shooting team and we take a slightly above average amount.

We're an average three point shooting team that relies on it as if we were a good three point shooting team.

You often hear opposing announces say the three ball is a huge part of our offense. But it's really not. We're an average three point shooting team and we take a slightly above average amount.

We're an average three point shooting team that relies on it as if we were a good three point shooting team.
Don't we shoot the 3rd or 4th most 3 in th league though?> Sure feels like we shoot 40 of them even when we're missing

All that work to completely fall apart again In just a couple of minutes

Fox has been awful.

And of course..as usual..two full starters have been utterly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.