[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 12/12/2023, 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
The problem is that every time they try to go hard at the basket, someone ends up dribbling the ball off their foot or throwing the ball directly into Kawhi's hands or something.
I guess it's mostly the guards -- Fox, Monk, and Mitchell -- who don't seem all that interested in getting to the basket.

This team is strange. Idk what to think about them as a whole this year. Lol
Yeah, team is just such a wider range of outcomes this year. Either we stomp teams by 20 or get blown out. Last year, we either won by 5 or lost by 5.

I dunno. Once again, there's no reason for us to play so damn good last night vs a quality opponent, (who was the hottest team in the NBA btw...6-1, blowing teams out) on both ends of the court, look like a top 8 NBA team and then follow that up with this performance. I don't get it.

Yeah, team is just such a wider range of outcomes this year. Either we stomp teams by 20 or get blown out. Last year, we either won by 5 or lost by 5.

I dunno. Once again, there's no reason for us to play so damn good last night vs a quality opponent, (who was the hottest team in the NBA btw...6-1, blowing teams out) on both ends of the court, look like a top 8 NBA team and then follow that up with this performance. I don't get it.
I don't even think the Kings have won by over 20 in any of their wins. Majority have been close game wins.

Why isn't Keon Ellis playing? Davion has been hot water trash for a bit. Javale experiment doesn't seem to be working. Barnes and Huerter just terrible. Sabonis and Keegan only players who were ready for today. Very disappointing effort. It's time to add another wing who has any form of consistency.

Why isn't Keon Ellis playing? Davion has been hot water trash for a bit. Javale experiment doesn't seem to be working. Barnes and Huerter just terrible. Sabonis and Keegan only players who were ready for today. Very disappointing effort. It's time to add another wing who has any form of consistency.
Bolstering Davion for a trade!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I don't even think the Kings have won by over 20 in any of their wins. Majority have been close game wins.
Our biggest win has been by 16, and our average win is by 9.5 points.

Our biggest loss (so far) has been by 36, and our average loss is by 14.6 points (that will likely climb to above 16 points after tonight).

Status
Not open for further replies.