IST Championship Open Thread

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
This Celtics bench is literally just three random white dudes who they have to play because they have no one else besides Neemy Queta haha
Keith Smith was questioning the attraction to Neemy over the weekend. Was fun. He looks like he should be way better than he is is the only answer I have. Still rooting for him to figure it all out.

Keith Smith was questioning the attraction to Neemy over the weekend. Was fun. He looks like he should be way better than he is is the only answer I have. Still rooting for him to figure it all out.
big, strong, skilled, very good advanced analytics. Seems to be a smart kid. It’s a mystery to me why he can’t put it together enough to be a back up is a big mystery to me

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I turned on the league pass, am I stuck with these awful OT feeds? I can log into a TNT stream if I have to but wtf am I paying for (oh, an unplayable 2k24, that's right lol)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’m not sure what assets the Celtics have to work with at this point but they really need like one more scorer off their bench because the Pritchard/Hauser/Kornet/Blanton group ain’t gonna cut it in April and May.