IST Quarterfinals: New Orleans Pelicans at Sacramento Kings, 12/4/2023, 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Call a damn foul.

they were calling all that light dogcrap on the Kings in the first quarter that got them in the penalty
Guys, if they're calling De'Aaron's face for fouling Alvarado and upholding it on challenge, I think you just have to accept that we're going to have to win 8-on-5 and forget about the refs. Sacramento "Rodney Dangerfield" Effect.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I think they said local broadcast will be available?
I'm stuck with garbage not-TNT but TNT OT feed on my League Pass. And I can't even get my TNT app signed in on my Shield. Apple TV being uncooperative too. so frustrating. I've missed most of the current sh-show since we blew that nice lead.

This team perplexes me. They go from playing like the best offense in the league and in the same game turn into the worst offense in the league. How is that possible?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Does anyone even know why Kings got possession of the ball a minute or so when Keon was guarding the guy? All I heard was something about a marathon somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.