[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) @ Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 6, 2-3) 4/28/2023 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Don’t go into twitter. Enjoy this
Oh believe me, I don't. It's more the ESPN talking heads that I end up hearing when I'm just trying to find playoff highlights from the other series. But having watched the game, I know what the reality is. They got tons of help with bad calls and we still blew them out on their own court. I don't know if they even know how to win without preferential treatment anymore.

Proud fan. Gutsy win by the team. A little unconventional but ultimately it came down to the keys to the series

Rebounding
Bench
Points in the paint

turnovers were a wash.

The fact that the terrible officiating in the first half piled on and the Kings kept rolling. They weren’t going to be denied tonight.

Fox and Monk were dominant. Warriors can’t guard these guys. If the Kings move on, they will carry us.

Keegan on the offensive glass tonight and hitting the threes. Amazing turnaround in this series for him considering he had like 4 points total in the first 3 games.

Domas had an ugly game(especially losing the handle on a few possessions) but I also feel it was his most impactful game in a positive way in the series.

Not as clean as game 2 but I felt he had a higher impact tonight than his on paper 21-10 last game. He actually accomplished quite a lot in 23 minutes. I thought he played good defensively throughout and 9 offensive rebounds. Gutsy game despite being on the business end of some dreadful officiating.

Trey Lyles was amazing on both ends. Hit some daggers.

Huerter went cold blooded at the end..making plays on both ends. Every time I think I’m off the Huerter train(for a game) he drags me back on.

Lastly, TD probably just had one of those ultimate “not in the box score” games. He was working his tail off on Steph..but not only that, he was actually strong and long enough enough to contest Wiggins when he ended up switched on him. That was a big one I noticed how well he contested some Wiggins shots he defended. After he was kept in after drawing his quick 3rd foul, it just seemed mostly positive with him out there.

You know Mike Brown was seeing something special with TD’s performance defensively if he went with him over Davion when Davion has had a great series.

Will be interesting to see where HB fits in for game 7

We're going to have to bring this same level of intensity on Sunday to keep our season going. It's not going to be easy but we all knew this series was going to be a race all the way to the last second right? Game 7 is what you play the whole season for. That building is going to be rocking!
I don't believe energy will be a problem on Sunday.

Between the small ball and the rise of Murray and monk GSW is in trouble they better hope Heurter didn’t just wake up as well. They have zero answer for the small ball they don’t have another perimeter defender to throw at us and kaminga is trash

And a big **** you to silver, let and that ugly mother ****er Donkey
Mike Brown beating Kerr at his own game... honestly we should have seen it coming but somehow we didn't... Brown kept this arrow in his quiver until he needed it. Next level.

What Draymond is allowed to get away with far exceeds the “they are the champions” reasoning. The guy does not care if he hurts people and is given far too much rope when he argues back. There’s not a single player in the league who could get away with half as much apart from maybe Lebron. He’s a legitimate danger out there even to his own teammates. No one is safe. He’s got legitimate issues.
lebron even gets technicals

Not only did we win, but we dominated the entire game from start to finish.. it was insane. We never let them go on a run. We never let them get comfortable. What a great team win
Brown pulling his own Ted Lasso moment going back to Huerter in the 4th when I don't think a single Kings fan would have put him back in the game. Goes on to hit 2 massive threes and made a few great defensive plays.

And shout-out to Brown for finally making massive adjustments. We all but abandoned the DHO and the 5-out with Lyles at C just absolutely wrecked the Warriors game plan. Kept it real simple; Monk or Fox got to the rim, or the kicked it out to a shooter on the perimeter. We effectively took Dray and Looney out of this game by keeping a big off the floor.

And even MORE ballsy to spike TD for a big game here. Didn't really light up the scoreboard, but he was just pure intensity out there and really made GS think a bit on defense. Had a few dumb fouls, but also made sure he FOULED them when he was trying. Basically played enforcer for us and it really worked. I'm not sure I'd keep Davion's minutes so low in game 7, but it was a hell of a card to pull tonight.

Lyles at the 5. Finally! And it worked like a charm, dude was playing elite basketball out there. Really just opened everything up and gave us another kick-out option.

Keegan. Wow. 5-17 shooting (but a few of those were chucks at the end of the game), but was an absolute monster on defense and was a huge reason we built the early lead. Keegan played 45 minutes! while HB only went 14. If that's not telling of what Brown is thinking, I'm not sure what is. Him/Lyles/TD really brought it on defense tonight and gave the Warriors a look they were not expecting at all.

Monk. Dude is just built for the playoffs. Not only an elite creator/scorer but he has that exact mentality you want on your team with the game on the line. Not afraid of the moment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.