[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 5, 2-2) 4/26/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between one of the most playoff/battle tested cores of all time with a top 10 player all time and a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 16 years in their first year with a head coach.

We're sloppy and undisciplined in the moments it matters most. Just have to learn from it, internalize it and hopefully grow. Just too many little things we're getting smoked on.

Mike Brown is not blameless in this lost the game. How do you freeze out Murray after he gets hot in the 1st quarter? Jesus Christ.
Brown should have at least run some more, but no, we've seen this all year. When the DHO is covered on the other side via switches, Murray will not get the same looks. The issue IMO is still not getting Murray some of his college looks. Where's that drop step that made him a 20 per game in college player?

Brown should have at least run some more, but no, we've seen this all year. When the DHO is covered on the other side via switches, Murray will not get the same looks. The issue IMO is still not getting Murray some of his college looks. Where's that drop step that made him a 20 per game in college player?
It's unacceptable that we didn't run any plays to get Murray open for 3... how? Our best shooter.. especially when our offense went completely cold in a bunch of stretches. Even the players weren't looking for him. I don't want to ever hear Brown say he wants Keegan to be more aggressive.. how can he be aggressive when he doesn't even touch the ball?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It absolutely matters. Anyone who thought that the Warriors wouldn't play at a higher level than they did during the season, just hasn't watched them enough to see what they're capable of
To be fair, they haven't played at a higher level at all. The Kings offense has just cratered in the postseason.

It'll be interesting to see how they respond on Friday with their back against the wall. I expect warriors to take it but hoping we at least put up a fight.

Difference between one of the most playoff/battle tested cores of all time with a top 10 player all time and a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 16 years in their first year with a head coach.

We're sloppy and undisciplined in the moments it matters most. Just have to learn from it, internalize it and hopefully grow. Just too many little things we're getting smoked on.
Agreed. This is a tour of playoff ball. They need to experience it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I gave you a hard time when you said "Warriors in 6" but now I think you are going to be right. I'm sure you wanted to be wrong, but unfortunately I don't think you will be.....
I said Warriors in six even after Game 2. I never had faith. Warriors too good. We’re too not ready.

Mike Brown is not blameless in this lost the game. How do you freeze out Murray after he gets hot in the 1st quarter? Jesus Christ.
I'll take this further. He's been atrocious since game 3. Just no adjustments whatsoever and letting GSW dictate everything they want to do defensively and we have no response. They've decimated our DHO and we just don't have a plan B in the half-court.

Been an eye-opening series for the Vets of this squad. HB/Huerter/Brown/Domas just have not lived up the billing.

Status
Not open for further replies.