[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 1, 0-0) 5:30pm Pacific 8:30pm Eastern

Hey, were you aware that Klay Thompson once scored 37 points in a single quarter against the Kings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doris Burke makes one appreciate Kayte even more.
I used to really like Doris Burke. But it seems she may have slipped a bit in recent years.

I honestly can’t comment on her performance yesterday because I couldn’t hear a lot of the commentary at the group gathering I attended.

I didn’t really care for Kayte too much, initially, but she grew on me this season. She’s gotten a lot better.

Something like. "Hey Warriors fans - don't worry. The Kings played FLAWLESSLY in order to beat us... "

Basically - a major cope!
That’s ok. I had to turn off Grant Napear‘s post game pod cast today after he and his lame co-host both agreed that the KINGS somehow played their “A game” in response to a comment from a fan that correctly stated that the KINGS didn’t play especially well yet still won.

IDK what the hell Peaches was watching. But when 3 of your 5 starters played as poorly offensively as Domas, Huerter and Keegan did — in no way can you justify the “A game” take.

I mean, they shot 44.5% from the field and 37.5% from three. While the latter is not bad, neither support the best the KINGS can play, or even close to it.

I’d say, on the whole, the KINGS played a B- type game at best.

That’s ok. I had to turn off Grant Napear‘s post game pod cast today after he and his lame co-host both agreed that the KINGS somehow played their “A game” in response to a comment from a fan that correctly stated that the KINGS didn’t play especially well yet still won.

IDK what the hell Peaches was watching. But when 3 of your 5 starters played as poorly offensively as Domas, Huerter and Keegan did — in no way can you justify the “A game” take.

I mean, they shot 44.5% from the field and 37.5% from three. While the latter is not bad, neither support the best the KINGS can play, or even close to it.

I’d say, on the whole, the KINGS played a B- type game at best.
I'm beginning to think Grant is just not that bright.

Our A game - which has been on display many times this year - is no less than 60% from the field and 40-50% from three, 50+ rebs, with at least 15 o-boards, less than 15 turnovers, 25+ assts, etc., etc. This is the A game of the best offense in NBA history. Our A+ game is when we play good defense along with that.

Grant lost me years ago when he threw Bobby Jackson under the bus for exactly no reason. Just not a bright fellow.

I'm beginning to think Grant is just not that bright.

Our A game - which has been on display many times this year - is no less than 60% from the field and 40-50% from three, 50+ rebs, with at least 15 o-boards, less than 15 turnovers, 25+ assts, etc., etc. This is the A game of the best offense in NBA history. Our A+ game is when we play good defense along with that.

Grant lost me years ago when he threw Bobby Jackson under the bus for exactly no reason. Just not a bright fellow.
I don't watch his podcast often, as it pops up from time to time in my "recommended" youtube list since I watch so much KINGS content. I only did this time as I was still euphoric from the BIG win and was watching/reading almost anything I could find. It didn't last longer than a couple minutes, then I was done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.