[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 1, 0-0) 5:30pm Pacific 8:30pm Eastern

Hey, were you aware that Klay Thompson once scored 37 points in a single quarter against the Kings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few will want to hear this IF we lose tonight (i think we’ll win) but it’s just one game in what will be a series. How long it will be we, have no idea but it will be at least 4 games and anything can happen as we all know. This team is here for a reason and i believe they’ll show us why, tonight and onward.

Kings can make enough 3’s but i don’t want a 3 point contest. We ain’t beating the warriors at that, although we can have some hot nights to match them. I’d rather give them a healthy dose of balance, freethrows and paint points galore from Sabonis and Fox.

We usually have a couple guys step up that may not be expected to for people outside of our fandom. I’m hype to see what our bench does, specifically Lyles, Davion and Monk. I’d love to see some explosions from Monk with him playing in control

Come out confident, don’t force anything and of course don’t come out and allow open shots to the point where Mike Brown has to call timeout. They will NOT “get in our head”.

Status
Not open for further replies.