[Game] Kings vs. Bucks 3/13/2023 7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching these Kessler Edwards minutes and just don't get it. Either Brown is trying to light a fire under Keegan, or he's trying to throw Kessler in the fire now in the hopes that it'll pay off by the playoffs. For this game, however, I just don't get the yank after two minutes.

I've been watching these Kessler Edwards minutes and just don't get it. Either Brown is trying to light a fire under Keegan, or he's trying to throw Kessler in the fire now in the hopes that it'll pay off by the playoffs. For this game, however, I just don't get the yank after two minutes.
It's a team thing and Keegan is the only available rookie to be sacrificed haha. When the Kings start getting too soft he sends in the 3 and D guy to wake them up. This is why this is a good test. You better have the talent at the top 3 spots on your roster if you want to beat teams like this and win a ring. The Kings need to find out how far they are from these guys.

Keegan is struggling and frustrated.

It's a team thing and Keegan is the only available rookie to be sacrificed haha. When the Kings start getting too soft he sends in the 3 and D guy to wake them up. This is why this is a good test. You better have the talent at the top 3 spots on your roster if you want to beat teams like this and win a ring. The Kings need to find out how far they are from these guys.
Well, Fox needs to come to play here the final 14 minutes and help Domas before worrying about the 3rd star

Status
Not open for further replies.