[Game] Kings vs. Nets, 11/15/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

How are we feeling about this team?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Stan Van Gundy on the mic? Somebody's gotta get on his Twitter and give him directions to the nearest Kinkos. He clearly has missed his destination.

Watching this on league pass and since it’s TNT they’re showing it on a mosaic 4 live shots at once with only arena / court sound. Absolutely fantastic way to see and hear all the action compared with telecast, highly recommend

The Nets look terrible early - like they had to play a basketball game tonight....Kings aren't playing particularly well; the Nets just look THAT bad.

Are we good now, first start that looks solid and Harrison Barnes leading all scorers. Has the beam opened an alternate timeline where everything goes our way from here on out?!?!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Watching this on league pass and since it’s TNT they’re showing it on a mosaic 4 live shots at once with only arena / court sound. Absolutely fantastic way to see and hear all the action compared with telecast, highly recommend
I dunno, man. That sounds to me like looking at four little screens, instead of one big one. I don't consider that to be an acceptable alternative to listening to the national broadcast.

I would like to figure out how to get League Pass to play the radio broadcast from my desktop, instead of having to do it from my phone, though.

I dunno, man. That sounds to me like looking at four little screens, instead of one big one. I don't consider that to be an acceptable alternative to listening to the national broadcast.

I would like to figure out how to get League Pass to play the radio broadcast from my desktop, instead of having to do it from my phone, though.
It takes a second to get used to and a little more focus but once you’re oriented you see all the action from the wide view to the close ups that you can’t see on the broadcast. Like seeing a replay on every play as it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.