[Game] Kings @ Magic, 11/05/2022 2pm Pacific, 5pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan’s weaknesses have been exposed lately. He needs to step it up. There’s a big stark contrast between Paolo and Keegan… I remember when people said they’d take Keegan over Paolo.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Orlando is 3 for 18* from deep. I would have thought it would be impossible to lose a game in 2022 against a team this bad at outside shooting but if anyone could find a way...

*(Make that 3 for 20)

Keegan’s weaknesses have been exposed lately. He needs to step it up. There’s a big stark contrast between Paolo and Keegan… I remember when people said they’d take Keegan over Paolo.
Keegan is going to be a good player, but you simply don't build around players that can't run an offense. He can help the team now, that was the call, and the potential is there. Brown has to figure this out sooner than later because Monte hasn't built a team bursting with upside. This isn't the type of team that mysteriously "gets it" in year 2 or 3. The time is now. Otherwise the new GM with a coaching anchor on a long contract carousel begins all over.

I mean that just isn't true. Pretty much the entire board was consensus on the top 3 while a drop off at 4 in the next tier.

Keegan is going to be a good player, but you simply don't build around players that can't run an offense. He can help the team now, that was the call, and the potential is there. Brown has to figure this out sooner than later because Monte hasn't built a team bursting with upside. This isn't the type of team that mysteriously "gets it" in year 2 or 3. The time is now. Otherwise the new GM with a coaching anchor on a long contract carousel begins all over.
sooner than we all think

Status
Not open for further replies.